Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Tune in this week...


I've decided that I'm going to pitch a show to the Travel Channel.

I'm sure no one else has had this idea, other than my counterpart who plans on co-hosting our brilliant concept. Actually, in all honesty, it probably was his plan. I just have a crappy enough memory to give him the credit... Dang it.

WHO: Myself and ol' what's his name.
WHAT/WHERE: Traveling the globe, embarking on each national and cultural beverage and food tradition and any associated beliefs, folklore and history.
HOW: Travel checks, obviously.
WHY: To emphasis the importance of food and drink, how they are connected and how they help each other, help me, help you.

Title ideas? I'm not that creative.

The bond between booze and grub is relevant to all!

Note to my nonalcohol consuming friends: Remember that cream sauce you loved or what you're dipping your uncooked foods into at the Melting Pot? There's alcohol in that. There's booze in food and food in booze. It's the circle of life. It's what makes the world go 'round.

Booze n'grub make the world go 'round. Think about it.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So nice of you to stop by. Am I mistaken that like 5 of this show already exists? It would be a sweet gig though.