Sunday, March 22, 2009

Slacker.


I am a slacker. I missed last week's review and now you just have to listen to me talk about myself to cover it up. I was really busy, stressed, broke, blah blah blah. I know all of you devout, fanatical readers of mine depend on this review so you know what to drink each week, amiriiigh?

Uh huh.

Anywhosers, still in great pursuit of locating the big f'ing red wine that's going to change my life and I will continue to drink myself silly until I do.

Stay tuned for more action in the progression of my alcoholism as I have an outside source seriously recommending this week's review to be my end all to be all in this search.

We'll see.

In the mean time, I've been drinking a lot of Syrahs, Shiraz nonsense, looking for that full-bodied lady killer and it's been nothing. A wine broker from Melbourne told me to look in the Coonawarra if I want to go the Shiraz route for big, jammy, tarry, darkness of the varietal.

Any recs? Please send away!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

'The Bully' for your Cabernet Sauvignon and for your Syrah quest go with Rulo's Silo

Anonymous said...

I drink a petite syrah & petite verdot - Petite Petit by Michael David. Great stuff. I've only seen in sold at Petes and Factoria QFC.

Anonymous said...

Chuck Smith's MCK Syrah.